Wednesday 21 February 2018

Something a Little Different

The last few days have been a little hectic. I'm on the team of staff volunteers for our competitive knitters' game and we just held one of our biggest annual events. This year it also fell over a three day weekend where we were hosting an out of town colleague to do some project work.

In all of that then, I'm somewhat 'a day late and a dollar short' on the GeneabloggersTribe sharing event that actually happened on the 19th.

The idea was for members to respond to a single post on facebook with one of their posts and to read and comment on a handful of others' work.

I was blown away with some of the incredible stuff I read. I don't want to give any spoilers though, so here's a simple list of the posts that I had a look at and really enjoyed the most:

5 Rules of Genealogy Standard Proof
* I Seek Dead People
* 3 Ways to Choose an Ancestor Story
* Heirlooms From My Mother
* She Did WHAT????

* Horrors! Sweater-wearing Freshmen
* How's Your Brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment